If you have kidney stones it is important to know that even small stones can damage kidney tissue if left untreated. A kidney stone also known as renal stone or calculi is a hard mineral and crystalline material formed within the kidney or urinary tract. The kidneys filter waste products from the blood and add them to the urine. When waste materials in the urine do not dissolve completely, kidney stones are formed.
Auch kleine Nierensteine können die Niere schädigen, wenn man sie unbehandelt lässt! Und so kommen amerikanische Homöopathen auf Sie und Ihre Nierensteine zu, um sie homöopathisch nicht zu behandeln:
Homeopathic Approach to Kidney Stones
Homeopathic remedies will give symptomatic relief to the patient, and when the stone size is small it will crush or break the stone, dissolve the stone gradually by acting on its chemical composition, will help push forward the stone in the urinary tract and further helps in easy passage of these stones, it cleanses the urinary tract, prevents inflammation and urinary infections caused by movement of existing stones and more than that prevents the reformation of renal stones. Homeopathic remedies can offer complete cure for renal stones except in Stage Horn type Renal Stones (eg.) Struvite stones, when the stone size is large or the stone is impacted, or there are multiple stones, then the patient is better treated surgically. However, even after surgical removal of stones, homoeopathy still has a role to play in preventing its recurrence, and in treating secondary infections of the urinary tract arising after injury from the moving stone. Based on the classical approach of Homeopathy a homeopathic practitioner looks at the person holistically, that is mind, body and emotion together and not just at the symptoms of the illness.
Natürlich ist die Homöopathie nur so da, den Rest müssen Sie ja eh selber machen:
Self Care Measures
- Drink at least 12 full glasses of water a day. Water helps to flush away excess substances that form stones in the kidneys.
- Lemonade is a good source of citrate and may be recommended as an alternative to water.
- High levels of dietary calcium intake protect against rather than cause stone formation in some patients. But high calcium from non-foods like calcium supplements actually increases the risk of kidney stones.
- Avoid sugar, alcohol, antacids, excessive protein, carbonated beverages, caffeine, refined white flour products such as pasta, white bread, and baked goods, meat, salt, and foods high in phosphates and oxalates (eg. tomatoes, diary products, green leafy vegetables, beetroot, chocolate, nuts).
- A hot-water bottle or an ice pack held over the site of the pain usually offers some relief.
- Avoid high dose long term supplementation with Vitamin C & D.
- Eat a high fibre diet.
- Lose any excess weight.
- Increase Vitamin A rich foods.
- Increase exercise.
Der geschulte FSMoPath würde niemals einem Nierensteinkunden sagen, dass die FSMoPathie die Steine zerbrechen bzw. auflösen kann und Entzündungen vorbeugen kann!